We’ve redesigned the FD Luxe iPhone app to be even easier to use, and we added a new feature:party pictures. Now you can see and share photos from Dallas’ hottest events. Plus, you’ll always have access (and GPS directions) to our staff’s up-to-the-minute list of favorite shops and restaurants. Download the app, or get the app update, free in the iTunes store.
- Photographer Steve Wrubel takes family photos to the next level
- Meet the Littkes: The worldly, modern couple behind Set & Co.
- See all three covers of the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of FD Love
- Coming Out: Art Events, July 23 to July 30
- Milk & Honey’s Brittany York brings elevated, affordable fashion to Oak Lawn with Lion & Witch
- Designer Maria Brito’s clutches a boost to emerging, mid-career artists
- Men, muscles, motorcycles: Fashion hits the road
- Marc Kushner considers architecture in the social media age
- Protected: What’s black and white and chic all over?
- Coming Out: Dallas art events July 17 to July 23