Chrysler has partnered with menswear designer (and Detroit native son) John Varvatos to trick out its muscular, flagship sedan this fall. Behold the 2013 CHRYSLER 300C JOHN VARVATOS LIMITED EDITION and LUXURY EDITION. The Limited version (and it is truly limited in quantity, so get in early) gets tri-coat Phantom Black paint, titanium-finish trim, pewter metallic leather seats and 20-inch wheels. Or, specify the Luxury package (an ongoing option, compared to the Limited) with Italian leather seats and hand-sanded wood trim. Pricing for both hasn’t been announced yet, but expect to pay considerably more than you would for that new Varvatos wardrobe. Information: chrysler.com — Christopher Wynn
- Coming Out: Dallas art openings and related events July 31 to August 6
- Photographer Steve Wrubel takes family photos to the next level
- Meet the Littkes: The worldly, modern couple behind Set & Co.
- See all three covers of the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of FD Love
- Coming Out: Art Events, July 23 to July 30
- Milk & Honey’s Brittany York brings elevated, affordable fashion to Oak Lawn with Lion & Witch
- Designer Maria Brito’s clutches a boost to emerging, mid-career artists
- Men, muscles, motorcycles: Fashion hits the road
- Marc Kushner considers architecture in the social media age
- Protected: What’s black and white and chic all over?