Call it a cliché, but this November I’m quite thankful — for Harry Winston and the jeweler’s limited-edition Hope Collection bracelet. The dainty, white-gold armlet features an engraved mother-of-pearl pendant with a diamond set in its center. While the bauble is pretty enough, its charitable side has me even more enthusiastic. Harry Winston will donate 100 percent of sales from every Hope Collection bracelet sold at its Highland Park Village boutique — until they’re gone — to Heroes for Children. The Texas charity aims to provide financial assistance and social support for families dealing with childhood cancer. In this case, all that glitters really is gold. $2,500 at Harry Winston Highland Park Village —Christina Geyer
- Coming Out: Dallas art openings and related events July 31 to August 6
- Photographer Steve Wrubel takes family photos to the next level
- Meet the Littkes: The worldly, modern couple behind Set & Co.
- See all three covers of the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of FD Love
- Coming Out: Art Events, July 23 to July 30
- Milk & Honey’s Brittany York brings elevated, affordable fashion to Oak Lawn with Lion & Witch
- Designer Maria Brito’s clutches a boost to emerging, mid-career artists
- Men, muscles, motorcycles: Fashion hits the road
- Marc Kushner considers architecture in the social media age
- Protected: What’s black and white and chic all over?