The good news: I had the key to a Bentley convertible for 72 hours. The bad news? It rained cats and dogs for about 71 of those. “But don’t worry,” said the nice man at Park Place Bentley Dallas, as he sent me out into the world alone in his $235,000 motorcar. “You cannot make this car skid. Just try.” He’s bloody insane, I thought, as I eased the hand-built, hand-everything car out onto an oily, slick Lemmon Avenue.
- Lou & Grey brings casual chic to NorthPark
- Coming Out: Dallas art openings and related events July 31 to August 6
- Photographer Steve Wrubel takes family photos to the next level
- Meet the Littkes: The worldly, modern couple behind Set & Co.
- See all three covers of the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of FD Love
- Coming Out: Art Events, July 23 to July 30
- Milk & Honey’s Brittany York brings elevated, affordable fashion to Oak Lawn with Lion & Witch
- Designer Maria Brito’s clutches a boost to emerging, mid-career artists
- Men, muscles, motorcycles: Fashion hits the road
- Marc Kushner considers architecture in the social media age