I may be Sunday’s biggest fan. It is the one day a week I can stay in my pajamas, sans shame, for as long as I please. So imagine my glee when I discovered that The Joule commissioned Tenoversix — the Los Angeles-based boutique that is set to open at The Joule this spring — to design the hotel staff’s uniforms, inspired by, indeed, pajamas.
- Photographer Steve Wrubel takes family photos to the next level
- Meet the Littkes: The worldly, modern couple behind Set & Co.
- See all three covers of the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of FD Love
- Coming Out: Art Events, July 23 to July 30
- Milk & Honey’s Brittany York brings elevated, affordable fashion to Oak Lawn with Lion & Witch
- Designer Maria Brito’s clutches a boost to emerging, mid-career artists
- Men, muscles, motorcycles: Fashion hits the road
- Marc Kushner considers architecture in the social media age
- Protected: What’s black and white and chic all over?
- Coming Out: Dallas art events July 17 to July 23